Meets The Morah Values
- These leggings are made with a lux Italian crafted heavyweight fabric that is high performance, fashion, and comfort.
- The supple yet durable light-compression fabric supports your body and can help with muscle memory recovery without feeling like a constricting wetsuit or corset (don't you hate when they roll down or create weird lines?).
- The ultra high waist is designed with constructed stitching to reinforce waist and back support. The waistband can also be folded down for an alternate look.
- Best of all, the leggings have dual side pockets for easy access to phones/keys/credit cards/etc. and an oversized hidden back pocket for ice/heat packs to aid in recovery and self-care.
- Wear the leggings backwards for abdomen pocket to aid cramping with a warm compress or pre-shot icing support. Double-lined crotch gusset for comfort and absorption.
- For sizing, you can reference your pre-pregnancy size as an initial reference point as the waist band will stretch very well and these leggings are a bit more relaxed than traditional leggings. Consider sizing down if you're between sizes or prefer a stronger compression-like fit.
Our Slate leggings are full-length inseam, great for heights 5'6+.
Our Onyx leggings are a 7/8 (26") length inseam, great for any height.
- Italian crafted fabric 40% Cotton, 45% Nylon, 15% Elastane
- Cotton provides breathability and comfort
- Nylon provides seamless lines and performance (below)
- Elastane provides stretch
- Designed in NYC, Made ethically in Sri Lanka
- Hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate cycle with similar colors, hang dry, low temp iron
- Questions about fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OEKO-TEX Certified
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Resistant
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for orders above $100
- Free and hassle-free returns/exchanges
- Items should be shipped within 1-2 business days
- For standard shipping, items should be delivered in 5-7 business days
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.